Thursday, 16 May 2019

Free Equity Resources

I use these tools when conducting research.


  • Market Data
Simfin is an open-source project to gather financials on 1500 North American stocks. 
  • Company Financials
If you are looking for delisted companies data, last 10K can help
If you want the documents of a US listed firm, it is Edgar and for Canada Sedar.  
  • REITs
Nice project to develop a database of information on French REITs: Data SIIC
  • Portfolio Monitoring and Analytics
I really like the Financial Times Portfolio Tool

  • Screeners
There are so many of them! 
You can use the Financial Times Screener. 
Or Finviz for US listed stocks. 
Or Simfin  

I have yet to find a preferred stock screener that I like. Let me know of one. 
  • Others
I really like all the resources in this French website: La Bourse pour les Nains

No comments:

Post a Comment